- Phillip Hardage: email@example.com
Counteroffer – Why Would Anyone Accept One…
- If you have to threaten to resign before they give you what you are worth, what type of company do you work for?
- Where is the money for the counteroffer coming from? Is it your next raise, early? All companies have strict wage and salary guidelines which must be followed.
- The same circumstances that now cause you to consider a change will repeat themselves in the future, even if you accept a counteroffer.
- You have now made your employer aware that you are unhappy. From this day on, your loyalty will always be in question.
- When promotion time comes around, your employer will remember who was loyal and who was not.
- When times get tough, your employer will begin the cutback with you.
- In all probability, your company will immediately start looking for a new person at a lower cost.
- Statistics show that if you accept a counteroffer, the probability of voluntarily leaving in six months or being let go within one year is extremely high.
Copyright © 1995-2021 Hardage Group